Win, Lose, Tie is the tenth episode of season 2 and the thirty-fifth episode of the main series. This also marks the first time to have some shorts be part of a story arch.
Shorts and Songs as follows:
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 1)* (with Little Jack Horner).
- Slow and Steady Wins the Race.
- Losing Patience.
- Mop's Swinging Safari (song)
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 2)* (with Sing a Song of Sixpence).
- Don't Lose Your Cool.*
- Tie the Bow Tight.*
- Winning Smile.
- Tie Your Shoe (also known as either Over Under Over and Through or Follow What I Do).
- Hit the Bell, Win a Prize.
- The Shoe Family Song.
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 3).
*followed by a real world segment.
- Big male athletes have a tricycle race with all of them being determined to win and kids congratulate the winner.
- Ten kids have a wheelbarrow race with neither teams of two each wanting to lose and it ends with two teams winning in a tie.
- A boy and a girl play "Tic-Tac-Toe" with the girl always winning with X and the boy losing hope until he finally wins a game with O.
- A montage plays of kids tying neckties.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.