Win, Lose, Tie is the tenth episode of season 2 and the thirty-fifth episode of the main series. This also marks the first time to have some shorts be part of a story arch.
Shorts and Songs as follows:
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 1)* (with Little Jack Horner)
- Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- Losing Patience
- Swinging Safari with Mop (Song)
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 2)* (with Sing a Song of Sixpence)
- Don't Lose Your Cool*
- Tying a Bow*
- Winning Smile
- Tie Your Shoe
- Hit the Bell, Win a Prize
- The Shoe Family Song
- Win Lose or Tie (Round 3)
*followed by "A Little Reality" segment.
- Big male athletes have a tricycle race with all of them being determined to win and kids congratulate the winner.
- Ten kids have a wheelbarrow race with neither teams of two each wanting to lose and it ends with two teams winning in a tie.
- A boy and a girl play "Tic-Tac-Toe" with the girl always winning with X and the boy losing hope until he finally wins a game with O.
- A montage plays of kids tying neckties.