Push, Pull, Rock is the 11th episode of season 2 and the 36th episode of the series overall. Prior to A Little Curious About Life, this is also the last episode to have original segments before they get recycled later on.
Shorts and Songs as follows:
- Push Me*
- Pushing the Envelope
- Pulling Together*
- Rocking Horse Cowboy*
- Pushing Together
- Pull the Rabbit Out of a Hat
- Little Cup, What's Up? (Song)
- Don't Rock the Boat
- Pull Me Closer
- Follow the Bouncing Bob (real-world stylized version of the song)
- Push and Pull Music*
- Rock Collection*
- How to Lift a Rock
- Rock Around the Clock
*followed by "A Little Reality" segment
- Some kids are seen pushing two exercise balls up a hill.
- Dogs are seen pulling a sled through the snow.
- Aforementioned kids are seen rocking in rocking chairs on a front porch.
- The kids are pulling the Tug O' War Rope as hard as they could until the red team won and the yellow team lost.
- Some kids collect different kinds of rocks by using a bucket of rocks on the beach.