Push, Pull, Rock is the 11th episode of season 2 and the 36th episode of the series overall. Prior to A Little Curious About Life, this is also the last episode to have original segments before they get recycled later on.
Scenes and Songs as follows:
- Push Me
- Pushing the Envelope
- Pulling Together
- Rocking Horse Cowboy
- Pull the Rabbit out of a Hat
- Don't Rock the Boat
- Pushing Together
- Follow the Bouncing Bob (real-world stylized version of the song)
- Push and Pull Music*
- Pull me Closer
- Rock Collection*
- The Pulley (not to be confused with How to Lift a Rock)
- Rock Around the Clock
*followed by a real world segment
- The kids are pushing a Green Exercise Ball and a 120cm PhysioBall Maxafe Ball all the way up to the top the hill.
- Dogs are seen pulling a sled through the snow.
- Aforementioned kids are seen rocking in rocking chairs on a front porch.
- The kids are pulling the Tug O' War Rope as hard as they could until the red team won and the yellow team lost.
- Some kids collect different kinds of rocks on the beach.