Push, Over, Top is the 16th episode of season 2 and the 41st episode of the series overall. Prior to A Little Curious About Life, this is also the second to last episode to have repeated shorts. These segments are from Push, Pull and Rock, Over, Under and Balance, and Top, Bottom and Jump
Shorts and Songs as follows:
- Push Me
- Pushing the Envelope*
- Get Over It (also known as Leading the Way)
- You Over Me, Me Over You (previously known as Jump Like a Frog)*
- Little Cup, What's Up? (song)
- Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top*
- Tight Twist Top
- Push and Pull Music
- Pushing Together
- Over Under Over and Through (also known as either Follow What I Do or Tie Your Shoe)
- Jack Jumps Over the Candlestick
- The Pad and Pencil Song
- Top That!*
- Over the River and Through the Woods
- Over and Out
*followed by a real world segment.
- Some kids are seen pushing two exercise balls up a hill (The footage is from A Little Curious About Push, Pull Rock as a reference to the video).
- Some kids jump over each other and the frogs seem to follow them.
- Kids are seen climbing to the top of a pile of rocks, going to the bottom and back on top (same as the episode Top Bottom Jump).
- Some kids are tap dancing and wearing top hats (from the episode Top Bottom Jump).