Push, Over, Top is the 17th episode of season 2 and the 42nd episode of the series overall. Prior to A Little Curious About Life, this is also the second to last episode to have repeated shorts. These segments are from Push, Pull, Rock, Over, Under, Balance, and Top, Bottom, Jump
Shorts and Songs as follows:
- Push Me
- Pushing the Envelope*
- Get Over It
- You Over Me, Me Over You*
- Little Cup, What's Up? (Song)
- Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top*
- Tight, Twist, Top
- Push and Pull Music
- Pushing Together
- Over, Under, Over and Through
- Jack Jumps Over the Candlestick
- A Little Romance (Song)
- Top That!*
- Over the River and Through the Woods
- Over and Out
*followed by "A Little Reality" segment.
- Some kids are seen pushing two exercise balls up a hill.
- Some kids play "Leap Frog" as they jump over each other and the frogs seem to follow them in the grass.
- Kids are seen climbing to the top of a pile of rocks, going to the bottom and back on top.
- Some kids are tap dancing and wearing top hats.